The new year often brings renewed intentionality around meeting goals and overcoming challenges, whether in our personal or professional lives. If you have big plans for 2018 and need help getting traction with them, coaching might be just what you require to end the year feeling joyful, focused, and accomplished.
Use these questions to gauge whether coaching is a fit for you:
- Have you thought through what your life would look like if you meet your goals?
- Do you have a sense of the full range of resources at your disposal?
- Do you need help viewing a situation from a different perspective?
- Would you benefit from a thought partner who listens, affirms, and gently challenges you?
- Could you use an hour on a regular basis that is reserved solely for your processing, planning, and growth?
- Are you ready to make changes that will bring results?
If you answered in the negative to the first two questions and in the affirmative to the rest, you are in a coachable place. I invite you to join me for a free coaching informational call next Wednesday, January 17, at noon eastern to learn what coaching is all about, how it works, and how it can empower you to get the results you seek. Sign up here.